Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Things To Help Me Stop Snoring

Snoring can kill a marriage. It is literally the biggest reason for divorce. My father snored significantly. This had pressured my mother to sleep in a different room. Learning from this event, I didn't wish this problem to exist in my marriage. Eventually, I could not manage my snoring.


It would hurt me if my wife had to find another room to sleep. Then I knew that I needed to find a working solution. I've search for information on the Internet and I am ready to share 4 things to help me stop snoring.


  1. You may snore because of the way you sleep. Snoring is more common when sleeping on the back. One way to stop snoring is to sleep on the side. You may not like the idea and still insist on sleeping on your back. Make sure you avoid laying flat. Put a few books under the legs where your head lies. It should raise the head of the bed.
  2.  Nasal strips are a good remedy if you snore because of blocked nasal air passage. You don't need any prescription. Unlike medications that need to be shoved up into your nose, you can place the nasal strip across your nose. The strips spread the nostrils apart to allow more air flow. SInce you can breathe better, there is no reason you should snore.
  3.  Alcohol consumption should be reduced. When the tissues in the throat become relaxed, they will vibrate. Consequently, you snore. You should never drink any beer prior to your bedtime.
  4.  Light sleepers have the tendency to wake up easily by loud snoring. Earplugs would be a good solution in this case. If she is working, she can place the alarm clock that has vibration mode under her pillow. Thus, she will not arrive late at the office.
If you have used DIY stop snoring solutions with zero success, you should see a medical doctor. If you have tried medications before, you should have high hopes as these new treatments are not in existent during your time. Revolutionary anti snore aids are more effective and comfortable in comparison to its predecessors.

You can learn more about non-prescription oral appliances for snoring here.

No comments:

Post a Comment